Thank you for your interest in advertising opportunities with Virginia Tech Magazine, the university's flagship publication for alumni.
We are in the process of updating our production schedule and ad rates. If you would like to receive a notification when they become available, please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferably, ads should be submitted in PDF (Acrobat) format; however, TIFF, PSD, and EPS file types are acceptable. All files should be converted to four-color process (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) or grayscale and should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
Please submit ads to the magazine's editor, Erica Stacy, at email@example.com.
• The final trim size for a full-page ad is 8.75" x 10.875".
• Full-page ads should also include .125-inch bleed on all four sides, making the total image area 9" x 11.125".
• Keep all type inside the live area of 8" x 10.125" to prevent losing important information if over-trimming occurs in the printing process.
1/2-page and 1/3-page ads
• The final trim size for a 1/2-page ad is 8" horizontal x 4.8819" vertical.
• The final trim size for a 1/3-page ad is 4.5" x 4.5".
• There is no bleed on ads less than a full page.
Hokie business showcase ads
• The dimensions for an ad in the Class Notes section is 1.925" x 3.5875" horizontal.
• The ad should display the business logo, website URL, telephone number, and alumni owner's name and graduation class (logo plus 140 characters maximum).
• Logo must be submitted in JPG, EPS, TIFF, or PSD format.